A Yale-NUS Student Is...
Yale-NUS College students will be those who possess:
- a strong record of academic achievement
- demonstrated leadership potential
- an appetite to become critical thinkers capable of rigorous and insightful analysis
- the skills to communicate effectively and engage meaningfully with fellow students
- the motivation to stretch their capacities and make the best use of the College's extraordinary resources, both academic and non-academic
- genuine appreciation for different perspectives and individuals with different backgrounds, interests, and ambitions
- consideration for others and an interest to serve broader society
- the resilience, flexibility, and leadership skills to solve problems and function as high-performing change agents in a variety of demanding careers.