How to Apply to Yale-NUS
Yale-NUS accepts online applications only. You can apply to Yale-NUS using any ONE of the following three options:
1. The Common Application and Yale-NUS Supplement
2. The Common Application and Yale Supplement
3. The Yale-NUS Application
Candidates are evaluated the same way regardless of the application method they choose. However, we recommend that students choose the application method that makes the most sense to their specific situation.
1. I am applying to Yale College and also interested in applying to Yale-NUS:
Note: If you select the checkbox agreeing to share your Yale application with Yale-NUS, all materials that you submit to Yale through the Common Application Online (Common App, Supplement, School Report, Mid-Year Report, etc) will be automatically shared with Yale-NUS College. Materials that you send directly to Yale (e.g. official SAT/ACT/TOEFL score reports, late teacher recommendations) will not be automatically shared, and you will still have to send a separate copy of those to Yale-NUS as well. You can learn more about this process here.
2. I am applying to US universities and colleges in addition to Yale-NUS but I am not interested in applying to Yale:
You should use the Common Application for your application to Yale-NUS. Search for and select “Yale-NUS College” and complete the Yale-NUS College supplement to the Common Application. More information about using the Common Application can be found here.
3. I am not applying to US universities and colleges: